Nanoman Plastic & Polycarbonate Coating is a 21st century nanotechnology enabled solution for caring for plastic surfaces. The hydrophobic and oleophobic effect of the coating causes dirt and contamination such as dust, grease, oil, lime-scale and materials from environmental pollution to adhere less to the coated surface or and allow them to be easily removed from the coating, without applying abrasive agents ("Easy-to-clean" effect).
Benefits and Advantages
- Water repellent (hydrophobic) and Dust repellent.
- Strong non-stick properties
- Easy application
- Optically neutral (colourless, transparent).
- Invisible to the human eye (coating thickness: 100-150 nm)
- Stable at varying temperatures.
- Low Cleaning and Maintenance requirements.
- Retains the quality of surface.
- Resistance against dirt, algae, scales etc.
- Saves time and money through self cleaning effect.
- Cleaning in most cases can be be done with a damp cloth
- Environmentally friendly product as it reduces use of chemicals and saves water.
Areas of Application
- Plastic surfaces in sanitary areas
- Shower cubicles made from synthetic material
- Plastic bench tops
- Outdoor plastic furniture
- Plastic & acrylic surfaces
- Kitchen cabinets
- Plastic racking
- Protection of external plastic surfaces
- Display homes
- Playground equipment
- Awnings and walkways
- Plastic skylights
Once coated water will form droplets and roll-off the surface and will not spread out into a uniform film.
- The coating creates a thin invisible barrier which prevents dirt and other foreign matter adhering to the surface. Most dirt along with water is effectively rejected from the surface immediately which means cleaning intervals are prolonged and the cleaning of the plastic surface becomes much easier and less time consuming.
- With the surface friction being reduced and the surface hydrophobic most contaminants are simply picked up by water (rain or manual spraying) and roll off the surface. Stubborn contaminants can be removed with water and a damp cloth in most cases.
- The coating is chemically stable amd resistant to most mild household and industrial cleaners (with the exception of concentrated lye - sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide)
- The permanent bond made with the plastic enables excellent abrasion resistance.
- The coating is also UV-stability maintaining functionality for an extended period of time. The coating is not damaged slowly by sunlight
- External surfaces are also protected from weather corrosion.
- The durability of the coating is dependent on several factors including, the type of cleaning agents used, frequency of cleaning intervals and the mechanical stress applied to the surface. Given these factors it is difficult to ascribe the life of the coating, but as a guide, suggest it to last on average for around 24 months.
- Surfactants in cleaning agents and strong consistent mechanical abrasion will affect the coatings life. If the performance of the coating starts to deteriorate, another application coating should be applied.
There are no products to list in this category.