Nanoman - Universal is a moisture protection spray that protects metal, electrical and electronic parts, devices, machines and equipment from all forms of water (vapour, humidity, condensation, water, splashes, fog, rain, chlorinated water, flooding, burst water pipes, saltwater, etc.)
Benefits and Advantages
- Protects metal, mechanical mechanisms, electrical and electronic equipment from exposure to all forms of water: steam, humidity, water condensation, fog, rain, chlorinated and salt water.
- Prevents corrosion
- Restores, preserves, and improves the insulation performance of electrical equipment in wet environments
- Restores electrical components and devices affected by moisture (oxidation, corrosion)
- Prevents short circuits and contact frostbite
- Protects against breakdowns due to insulation breaches
- Improves insulation resistance and prevents leakage of surface current
- Prevents oxidation, mould and mildew on the electrical contacts
- Ensures the start-up of electrical equipment in wet conditions
- Cleans and protects electrical contacts from dust and dirt
- Returns mobility to rusted parts
- Frees rusted, jammed mechanisms, machinery parts, bolts and nuts
- Eliminates and prevents squeaks
- Protects against the corrosion of moving parts of machinery
- Prevents freezing of the moving mechanisms (locks, hinges, fasteners, etc.) at -80 ° C
Areas of Application
Nanoman Universal can be used wherever:
- moisture, damp, humidity, condensation and flooding can cause or has already caused malfunctions and/or damage, to metal;
- electric and electronic components and systems are to be protected from humidity and the damage it causes;
- electric wires, contacts, electric motors, ignition-systems, windings, fuses, switch-appliances and switches, junctions boxes and signal-installations need moisture protection or insulation;
- ignition problems are to be reduced, current leaks suppressed, electric contacts restored and/or malfunctions corrected.
Some of the Many Uses
- Electric drills & Saws,
- electric planers
- extension cords
- electric sockets
- outdoor lighting
- Electrical motors,
- Water pumps
- lawn mowers & trimmers
- Mortise locks
- padlocks, exterior and interior locks
- Door and window hinges
- Motorcycle and quad bike chain drives and mechanisms
- Battery Terminals
- Water features
Nanoman Universal is suitable for all kinds of Electric Equipment, Mechanical Equipment, Metal Surface or Wiring.
- Displaces moisture, quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture induced short circuits, even when the surface is already wet
- Insulates and reliably insulates previously out-of order parts securing long term faultless operation under adverse conditions. 100% short circuit protection.
- Cleans and gets under dirt, grease and soot, making it easy to wipe them away
- Protects: shields against rust, corrosion and water
- Has no adverse effect on standard plastics, rubber, glass, varnishes, ceramics or metals such as steel, stainless steel, iron, aluminium, copper, zinc, tin and brass and does not attack insulating varnishes.
- Is not affected by surfactants, but can be with platinum cleaner, brake cleaner or alcohol.
- Is not water soluble and does not emulsify.
- Is insensitive to weather and temperature extremes. It remains completely effective at temperatures between -20 and +130°C
- Is easy to use, simply spray the area and wait 2 - 3 minutes for it to take effect.
There are no products to list in this category.