Nanoman Glass and Ceramic is a coating material at a nanotechnology level. Aqueous and oily liquids are simply repelled. Foreign matter such as oily substances, limescale and soap scum are prevented from adhering to the surfaces. Any matter can be easily removed from sanitary ceramics, ceramic / glazed tiles or glass with just a damp cloth.
Benefits and Advantages of Nanoman Glass Coating
- Water repellent (hydrophobic) and Dust repellent.
- Easy application through spraying, polishing, immersion, smearing etc.
- Optically neutral (colourless, transparent).
- Stable at varying temperatures.
- Low Cleaning and Maintenance requirements.
- Retains the quality of surface.
- Ecologically beneficial & biologically safe.
- Resistance against dirt, algae, scales etc.
- Saves time and money through self cleaning effect.
- Cleaning in most cases can be be done with a damp cloth.
- Environmentally friendly product as it reduces use of chemicals and saves water.
Areas of Application for Nanoman Glass Coating
- Glass facades/ Glass roofs
- Glass shower screens
- Glass splash backs
- Ceramic/Porcelain wall tiles
- Ceramic/Porcelain floor tiles
- Toilets and bidets
- Sanitary facilities
- Professional Cleaners
- Display homes
Once coated water will form droplets and roll-off the glass or ceramic surface and will not spread out into a uniform film.
- Performance of the glass and ceramic coat is excellent due to effects of inorganic nanoparticles incorporated in a matrix, which is a dispersion of functionalised nanoparticles in a solvent base. This solvent acts as carrier in spreading across the applied surface. Over the curing period, nanoparticles self-assemble across the surface and bonds with the surface. The solvent evaporates over the curing period leaving only the nanoparticles that form a uniform thin layer of 50 – 60 nm over the surface by forming a strong bond with the glass. For this scientific reason, life of the coating would be very long, generally able to last on a building facade for 18 months to 2 years. Each nanoparticle exhibits properties of water/dirt repellency, reduction of surface energy and anti-corrosion.
- This glass and ceramic coat is optically neutral, which means that it is completely transparent and while applied over glass surface, no visible difference observed after on coated surface and due to reduced surface energy, the coated glass conserves air-condition load.
- Coating contains functionalised nanosilver that imparts total bacteria-free surface
- Because of anti-adhesive properties, surface dirt does not adhere to the surface. It is easy-to-clean and remains stain-free.
- Surface becomes anti-corrosive and highly resistant to acidic & alkaline solutions. It protects corrosion of glass due to acid rain and also prevents the growth of algae and scales.
- High resistance to scratches & abrasion.
There are no products to list in this category.